Thursday 28 June 2012

Facial Flaws

I have been indisposed this past week. On Monday morning, I wandered into a building just off Queen Street, and ended up wandering out again with four less teeth and packs of gauze in my mouth. By which I mean I had my wisdom teeth removed.

Admittedly, it wasn't the most pleasant experience, and the week since hasn't been the best in my life either. My face has swelled up to ridiculous proportions, so I'm constantly wearing ice packs strapped to my cheecks to keep the swelling down. I'm taking more tablets at once then I've ever had in my life and I can't eat most solid foods, so I'm stuck eating soup, noodles and ice cream all day. Oh, how horrible!

Anyway, just thought I'd share that, seeing as I don't have anything interesting to talk about today. So yeah, you can laugh at my pain instead. Bye bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment